Poligo has been updated. It looks a lot different and the system is a little different too. The big changes are 'under the hood' (that means in the software the runs the site). These changes mean that we can introduce more features in the future.
For now, there are some important things for you to know.
- You need to create a new account. Your old Poligo account can be accessed at http://old.poligo.com. When you create a new account, you will get 500 points for free as a thank you.
- After you have created your account, we will transfer your points from old Poligo. That will take up to 24 hours, so please be patient.
- You will NOT lose any data. All your writing and questions will be saved at http://old.poligo.com. You can access it there. You do not need to save any of that offline.
- Poligo's question service is closed. We want to concentrate on writing here. If you would like to ask questions, please use our sister site, Ask Rabbit. It is the same Poligo people, but the system is different. You can ask unlimited questions for just US$10 a month.
- When look at your corrected writing, you will notice some changes. You will see our comments as usual, but you will only see a 'clean' copy (the corrected version of your writing). This is for people who need to copy and paste the corrected writing (for example, when you send a business email). You can then see a comparison of your writing and the teacher's writing on a different screen by clicking a link at the top.
- Poligo now works perfectly on any device: PC, tablet or mobile. You can use Poligo anywhere. Try it out!
You will see some other changes too in the next little while. We hope that you like them!
Please leave a comment with your feedback or email Matthew (email@example.com) if you have some questions or comments.